Does this dog look thrilled with the idea of going outside in the snow? I think not.
The day before yesterday, our yard was clear of snow…
Today we’re supposed to hit fifty degrees. Oh, please, please, please let it be.
You all have a good one!
..WINTER WEATHER ADVISORY REMAINS IN EFFECT FROM 3 AM TO 1 PM EST TUESDAY…
* ACCUMULATIONS…SNOW ACCUMULATION OF 3 TO 4 INCHES…EXCEPT 4 TO 6 INCHES ACROSS HIGHER TERRAIN LOCATIONS ACROSS THE NORTHERN TIER OF THE POCONOS AND NORTHERN NEW JERSEY.
* TIMING…SNOW SHOULD COME IN RAPIDLY OVERNIGHT AND FALL MODERATE TO HEAVY AT TIMES THROUGHOUT THE MORNING COMMUTE. SNOW SHOULD END CLOSE TO NOON ON TUESDAY.
* IMPACTS…ONE INCH PER HOUR SNOWFALL RATES ARE LIKELY TO OCCUR DURING THE MORNING COMMUTE. THIS WILL MAKE DRIVING AND PLOWING DIFFICULT. THE ADDITIONAL SNOW WILL CAUSE MORE STRAIN ON WEAKENED STRUCTURES INCREASING THE CHANCES FOR COLLAPSES. ISOLATED POWER OUTAGES ARE POSSIBLE.
* TEMPERATURES…IN THE MID 20S TO AROUND 30 DEGREES WHILE ITS SNOWING… RISING ABOVE FREEZING LATER IN THE DAY TUESDAY… EXCEPT IN THE POCONOS.
* VISIBILITIES…LESS THAN HALF A MILE AT TIMES.
A WINTER WEATHER ADVISORY MEANS THAT PERIODS OF SNOW. WILL CAUSE TRAVEL DIFFICULTIES. BE PREPARED FOR SLIPPERY ROADS AND LIMITED VISIBILITIES…AND USE CAUTION WHILE DRIVING. GIVE YOURSELF MORE TIME TO REACH YOUR DESTINATION ON TUESDAY MORNING. DOUBLING OF COMMUTING TIMES IS NOT OUT OF THE QUESTION. DO NOT TAILGATE.
They didn’t get our street cleared of snow yesterday, instead they changed the no parking this street signs to today. We’ll see what happens. I for one would not be unhappy to wake to the noise of snowplows on our street.
We’ve sort of kept count and there have been over 20 cars stuck in the snow and ice out front over the last few days. If you don’t have to, don’t drive down our street! <Giggle> I even canceled my dentist appointment because the street is THAT bad.
Listening to another car spinning its tires out front. Really? You haven’t heard how bad this street is?