Posted on December 7, 2013, in Weather related and tagged Author, Caregiver, Disability, Doggoned, Family, Multiple Sclerosis, Snow, Winter Weather advisory, Writer. Bookmark the permalink. 1 Comment.
Writer (n) 1. One who writes 2. One who engages in literary composition
Copyright Notice:All text, content, and photos on this site are protected and may not be reprinted without the express permission of Doggonedmysteries, AKA M.W. Hauser. Copyright 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014
- 112,801 hits
- How many ways can you say ‘have sex’ and keep it, uh, clean?
- Little of this a little of that...
- Remember the leaky roof?
- Bottom Line Books scam
- High Fashion, high heels, a klutz, and Bull Terriers
- RIP to both Paul Walker and Roger Rodas
- Is Fampridine a ray of hope for those with forms of progressive MS?
- You can pick your friends, you can pick your nose, but you can’t pick your relatives.
- How many ways can you say crazy?
- Let the thermostat battles begin
I know it’s in here somewhere