Posted on April 18, 2011, in Misc and tagged antique toasters, Antiques and Collectibles, Author, Bones, books, Books on writing, Bull Terriers, Care giving, Caregiver, Circa 1950 table and chairs, Circa 1950's dinette set, Craft of writing, Dead, Disability, Doggoned, Family, Fiction, Home, Life, Love, MS, Multiple Sclerosis, Murder, Mysteries, Mystery, Novel writing, Post A Day, Post A Day 2011, Retro furniture, Vintage furniture, Writer, Writing. Bookmark the permalink. 3 Comments.
Writer (n) 1. One who writes 2. One who engages in literary composition
Copyright Notice:All text, content, and photos on this site are protected and may not be reprinted without the express permission of Doggonedmysteries, AKA M.W. Hauser. Copyright 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013
- 107,827 hits
- How many ways can you say ‘have sex’ and keep it, uh, clean?
- If looks could kill...
- So the snow finally got here...
- RIP to both Paul Walker and Roger Rodas
- Puppies and kittens for Christmas—not a good idea
- Occasional double vision, clumsiness, tingling in hands and feet finally added up…
- Not sure what day of the Tecfidera we're on...
- The neighbor's little calico cat is scary smart.
- It is colder than a brass brassiere in the arctic
- Living with Bull Terriers, an owner's survival guide.
I know it’s in here somewhere