Posted on April 6, 2010, in Dog related, Misc, My blog, Writer, Writing and tagged Author, Beads, Bones, books, Books on writing, Bull Terriers, can two objects occupy the same space?, Care giving, Caregiver, Coffee, comedy, Craft of writing, Crafts, Dead, Disability, Dog humor, Doggoned, Dogs, Family, Fiction, Home, Humor, Life, Love, MS, Multiple Sclerosis, Murder, Mysteries, Mystery, Novel writing, relative theories and all that stuff, Rescue Dogs, Writer, Writing. Bookmark the permalink. 5 Comments.
Writer (n) 1. One who writes 2. One who engages in literary composition
Copyright Notice:All text, content, and photos on this site are protected and may not be reprinted without the express permission of Doggonedmysteries, AKA M.W. Hauser. Copyright 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014
- 113,104 hits
- How many ways can you say ‘have sex’ and keep it, uh, clean?
- Short note this time.
- No roof yet
- What a day
- Amongst the many items we'd love to sell...two antique toasters
- I am a dial up slowpoke
- Life is a laundry list of clichés
- The bright and dark sides
- The neighbor's little calico cat is scary smart.
- Belling the cat doesn't always work...
I know it’s in here somewhere