Posted on April 6, 2010, in Dog related, Misc, My blog, Writer, Writing and tagged Author, Beads, Bones, books, Books on writing, Bull Terriers, can two objects occupy the same space?, Care giving, Caregiver, Coffee, comedy, Craft of writing, Crafts, Dead, Disability, Dog humor, Doggoned, Dogs, Family, Fiction, Home, Humor, Life, Love, MS, Multiple Sclerosis, Murder, Mysteries, Mystery, Novel writing, relative theories and all that stuff, Rescue Dogs, Writer, Writing. Bookmark the permalink. 5 Comments.
Writer (n) 1. One who writes 2. One who engages in literary composition
Copyright Notice:All text, content, and photos on this site are protected and may not be reprinted without the express permission of Doggonedmysteries, AKA M.W. Hauser. Copyright 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014
- 111,426 hits
- Tea Tree oil warning. Again.
- How many ways can you say ‘have sex’ and keep it, uh, clean?
- The high yesterday was 21...
- Three days after the Tea Tree oil incident
- Amongst the many items we'd love to sell...two antique toasters
- The first step is admitting you have a problem...
- The snow is still here...and now we've added fog.
- Doggoned Bones excerpt
- Our garden and pond
- About Me
I know it’s in here somewhere