Posted on April 6, 2010, in Dog related, Misc, My blog, Writer, Writing and tagged Author, Beads, Bones, books, Books on writing, Bull Terriers, can two objects occupy the same space?, Care giving, Caregiver, Coffee, comedy, Craft of writing, Crafts, Dead, Disability, Dog humor, Doggoned, Dogs, Family, Fiction, Home, Humor, Life, Love, MS, Multiple Sclerosis, Murder, Mysteries, Mystery, Novel writing, relative theories and all that stuff, Rescue Dogs, Writer, Writing. Bookmark the permalink. 5 Comments.
Writer (n) 1. One who writes 2. One who engages in literary composition
Copyright Notice:All text, content, and photos on this site are protected and may not be reprinted without the express permission of Doggonedmysteries, AKA M.W. Hauser. Copyright 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013
- 107,767 hits
- How many ways can you say ‘have sex’ and keep it, uh, clean?
- RIP to both Paul Walker and Roger Rodas
- If looks could kill...
- I can do without the snow and ice.
- The neurologist is pleased.
- A foggy night...I love it!
- Occasional double vision, clumsiness, tingling in hands and feet finally added up…
- Living with Bull Terriers, an owner's survival guide.
- The Siamese cat and the Sachet Kitty
- Bottom Line books scam part 2
I know it’s in here somewhere