Posted on January 4, 2009, in My blog, Scams and tagged Author, Beads, Bones, books, Bull Terriers, Care giving, Caregiver, Coffee, comedy, Craft of writing, Crafts, Dead, Disability, Dog humor, Doggoned, Dogs, Family, Fiction, Home, Humor, Life, Love, Multiple Sclerosis, Murder, Mysteries, Mystery, Novel writing, Pet humor, Pets, Rescue Dogs, Scams, Writer, Writing. Bookmark the permalink. 16 Comments.
Writer (n) 1. One who writes 2. One who engages in literary composition
Copyright Notice:All text, content, and photos on this site are protected and may not be reprinted without the express permission of Doggonedmysteries, AKA M.W. Hauser. Copyright 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014
- 112,969 hits
- How many ways can you say ‘have sex’ and keep it, uh, clean?
- Picture Saturday
- Getting ready for the Pennwriters conference again!
- About Me
- Can two objects occupy the same space?
- Friday is over isn't it?
- Cucumber bugs in the melon patch
- The blizzard of February 2010
- Uh oh, da mumma said ears
- Book 1--Doggoned Dead excerpt
I know it’s in here somewhere